Shaka Hawaiian Tea, Pineapple Mint


I was at World Market the other day, one of my ALL time favorite places to find fun new and unique teas.  They had these Shaka teas...normally $3.49 on sale for $1.99 with 55% off- they ended up being .63!!!

I had Guava in the past and it was too sweet for me. I thought I was buying 1 lemon and 5 Pineapple Mint, but instead I had 1 Guava and 5 Pineapple Mint.  I am glad it was only 1 Guava.


I really enjoyed the Pineapple Mint.  It is a great mix of mint and pineapple.   I found it refreshing and unique blend of flavors.  The sweetness of the pineapple I get right up front, where as the mint gets me as the after taste.


Ingredients: Brewed māmaki tea with hibiscus (filtered water, hibiscus, Hawai’i-grown māmaki), monk fruit juice concentrate, natural pineapple flavor, natural spearmint extract.

No comments:

Post a Comment