Matcha Green Tea Gelato, DOLCE at the Strand


It's in the 90's and I need a pick me up....Dolce gelato does that for me!  Their gelato is so good. The gelato maker comes from Italy and they use Hartzler Dairy milk.



from the website, "Welcome to DOLCE at The Strand, an Italian themed gathering place featuring handcrafted Italian gelato, cocktails and pastries. Brought to you from your friends at Valley Cafe.


DOLCE is a fun, welcoming atmosphere for the family, to grab your thoughts, a cappuccino and biscotti, or to experience a unique evening of sweets, savories and cocktails with friends and neighbors.

Whether you are enjoying your gelato under the old movie screen and chandeliers, sipping your Aperol Spritz on our patio or rolling the Bocce balls on our courts, we hope you come away from your time at DOLCE feeling refreshed, connected, and wanting to come back for more!"




This is my second time here and I have loved it both times.  It reminds me exactly of the gelato I had in Italy.  The Matcha is really good.  You feel kinda like you are having a "healthy" treat.  I also really enjoyed the peach sorbet and the pistachio.

The fun vibe at the DOLCE is really cool too. It has some of the old theatre items- like the Marquee out front.  Makes me miss the Orr Theare in Orrville.   Sometime I want to come and sit outside, but both times I have been there it was way too hot for me.

I love when towns have unique shops that really nail it!  This place nails it for me.  I hope they are around for a long time to come. 


No comments:

Post a Comment