Thai Lanna Tea




I was in need of some Thai food and some new teas to try.  When at the Ohio Tea Company they told me of a Thai restaurant that gets them their Thai tea from Thailand. 

I was super excited to see that they were open.  So, I headed to Canton for some Thai and some fun tea. 

I ordered the appetizer sampler plate.  It was delicious!  I was not disappointed with the food here.  This place must be good, because people were coming and going the entire time I was here.  They have a pick up window, do carry out, and dine in.  It looks like on Monday they have a sushi special, so I want to try that sometime too.




I ordered a pineapple bubble tea.  It was incredibly good!!  It was refreshing and the pineapple flavors were strong and on point.  The bubble tea had the tapioca balls.




The Thai tea is just like I remember from Thailand.  It has strong Thai tea flavors with sweet and condensed milk.  It has a unique flavor.

My favorite might have been the butterfly peas lemonade.  Its half herbal butterfly tea and half lemonade.  Butterfly tea is blue and then when they add lemon to it it turns purple.  It is sweet and I loved it.


I recommend this restaurant- the food and tea all great!


No comments:

Post a Comment