Fun TEA items at World Market



I love going to World Market.  I can always find the funniest new things there.  I enjoy looking for unique tea items.



I found this fun chocolate with tea in it.  It is really good and I really enjoyed that it was on sale too.  There is green tea in this chocolate, but I was not able to taste it.  But, it felt healthier knowing it was in there.  They say dark chocolate is good for you.  I know I enjoy it!!





I also picked up at bottle of kombucha.  I like Wonder Drink, it is from the Portland OR area.  I first had it while visiting my sister out in the Portland area.

This Asian Pear kombucha has really nice flavors.



okay, I tried these and they were not good.  I ended up just eating one and throwing the rest away.  It was like eating rubber. 






I was excited to find these.  Normally $3 something, on sale for $1.99 with 55% off, it made them.62!!!  The Guava one is really sweet for me. But, I enjoy the Pineapple Mint one.  I did a blog about this tea, that you can read more about this tea there. 


No comments:

Post a Comment