Remedy Kombucha



I wanted to try some different kombucha.   I saw that this kombucha was all natural, no sugar.   Even though I make kombucha, I love to try other peoples brew. It can inspire me to try new flavors and add different things into my brew.



I love that the calorie count is so low. 


I first tried the raspberry lemonade.  I have to say I was not a fan.  It was really sweet, which I think was the lemonade.  Also I could really taste the stevia.  I was super disappointed.




I had to give all the cans away, I could not get past the stevia. This gets 2 out 5 tea cups for me.


I almost did not even try the Ginger Lemon Kombucha since I disliked the raspberry lemonade.  But, I thought since I had it I would try it.


I have to say I liked it.  I could barely taste the stevia.   The lemon and ginger flavors blend well together.  I like the light fizzy flavor.



I would give this kombucha 4 out of 5 teacups.

                                   
 

No comments:

Post a Comment