Birthday tea treat

I just turned 49!  Yes, another year older, but that is okay, I still feel like I am in my early 30's.  My friend Barb got me this fun pin to wear and my friend Deb got me this great cupcake.

It is going to be a great day...


As I was leaving my house to head to Ohio Tea Company and some other fun birthday excursions, I found this in my yard.  How fun is this?

I am not sure who put this sign in my yard, but I loved it!!!


I went to the Ohio Tea Company in Canton to get free 1/2 ounce of tea.  Each month if you are on their mailing list you can get some free tea.  It is a great way to try their tea.  See what you like and what you don't.




I got this adorable cat as a gift while I was there.  He is so cute!!


I then headed to World Market and got this adorable lavender mug. Please no comments about how I don't need more mores.  It was $6.99 and it was my birthday, lol!
 I then went to Starbucks and got my free item. Went to Panera to get my free pastry....a blueberry scone. 

 Then I headed the spa, my sister got me an hour massage for my birthday.  I got bubble tea at T-Bubbles.


I had dinner at Basil with my parents and aunt.  My niece called me from Hawaii,


It was a great day!!!  I also got this fun teapot trivet from my friend.


Make the most of all your days.  Celebrate the life you have been given.

Psalm 118:24 This is the day the Lord has made; We will rejoice and be glad in it.

No comments:

Post a Comment