T- Bubbles, Ginger Coconut Bubble Tea with blueberry bubbles

I had off on my birthday and was having fun getting a massage and checking out tea shops.  I then discovered this new place. 

T- Bubbles is in Uniontown Ohio- right near Green.



They have all kinds of great choices of bubble tea and smoothies.  They also have Vietnamese Espresso.  
Want to try Japanese Milk Tea, Coconut Milk Tea, Buckwheat  Tea, Black Tea, Green Tea, Rose Tea, and so many more options.  And that is just the start...you then need your flavors and your boba (bubbles).


I tried ginger coconut milk tea with Blueberry bubbles....it was super fun and very good.


I thought the ginger and the coconut played nicely together.  I got notes of both.  The ginger might have been slightly more flavor forward but it was fine.  The blueberries were a nice sweet surprise to offset the slightly peppery taste of the ginger.


The staff was really helpful, especially since I had never been there before and I wasn't sure what I was doing, lol.  The store was also very clean.  

The store was busy, which I love to see.  I love people out supporting local businesses.  If I am ever in the area again, I will stop.  This was a fun find.  


No comments:

Post a Comment