Ohio Tea Company Raspberry Matcha with Oat Milk



I am on the track of getting healthy.  Matcha is healthy.  So, I have been making matcha lattes with oat milk coconut milk, or almond milk.

They say that matcha is one of the healthiest teas.  That it is good for you immune system, it aids digestive health, clean energy without the jitters, it helps with focus, matcha burns calories, it improves heart health and much more!  You can find lots of articles about how good matcha is for you.

I put a scoop of matcha in the milk and froth it.  I then sometimes add ice, but not always.  You can get matcha pouch/sticks from Ohio Tea if you ware just wanting to try some of the matcha flavors.  The pouch/stick has one serving of tea.  They have peach and blueberry too.






Earl Grey wants to check out the latte.  But, he did not try it.  He decided to pass.


Have to say I am not a hug matcha fan when it is made as a hot tea.  Yet, I do like it with oat, coconut, or almond milk.


This matcha is good, it is pricey, but not as pricey as some matchas.  I do get the raspberry notes that some through.  I would recommend this tea.




I am getting healthy!!!  Since March 2021 I have lost 49 pounds.  All I am doing is eating healthy foods.  I cut out fast foods, processed foods, and junk food.  I also have added the gym once a week.


I am not a fan of gym- but I know it is important and good for me.  I will keep trying and keep working.  Also I know that tea is healthy and good for me, so I will keep drinking it too!!


No comments:

Post a Comment