Ohio Tea Company Warrior Tea



I always say, not ever tea is for everyone...but, I sure love trying them all.

For me, this tea was not a hit, but my co-worker loves it.

Not everyone has the same taste buds and that is okay.  Keep trying tea and until you find what you like.  I am not a fan of rooibos tea or stevia, but I love all the healthy ingredients that are in this tea.


Even though has green tea in it, they are saying that the temperature should be 212 degrees.  They also recommend that you steep for 5-7 minutes.



Ingredients:

Green Tea Leaf, Blueberries, Chickweed, Cranberries, Goji (Lycii) Berries, Lemon Peel Granules, Mangostein, Noni Fruit, Rooibos Leaf, Bilberry Fruit, Cherries, Fo-Ti Root, Ginkgo Leaf, Orange Peel Granules, Pau d’Arco Bark, Pineapple, Tomato Flakes, Grape Seed Extract, Lime Juice Powder, Stevia Leaf, Uva Usi Leaf, Wheat Grass.


My coworker is a huge fan of this tea, but it is just not for me. There are all kinds of great ingredients in this tea, but stevia and rooibos were too strong for me.  Although I did like the citrus notes that came through.  


Check out Ohio Tea for all your tea needs!!  They have all the teas you could want!

No comments:

Post a Comment