Pukka Elderberry & Echinacea



This fall I had some sinus issues and a cold.  I turned to all natural methods to help me feel better.  I hear great things about elderberries and how great they are, so I try to keep elderberry tea on hand for when I have a cold.


I also pulled out my Thieves oils from Young Living and Boiron Sinus Relief.




Within 2 days I was back to myself. I love to use homeopathic methods when I can.


I had several cups of this tea filled with all kinds of healthy, good for you ingredients.  I am not a fan of licorice, but I overlooked it to drink this tea. This tea is tart, but I do like tart.  I also get the mint notes and orange notes.  

Licorice Root, Ginger Root, Echinacea Root and Leaf (10%), Beetroot, Aniseed, Elderflower (8%), Peppermint Leaf, Orange Peel, Elderberry (6%), Rosehip, Acerola Juice Flavour, Orange Essential Oil Flavour, Natural Blackcurrant Flavour.



I bought this tea at a discount store, so you can see the price was great.  I also like that this is a variety pack so that I can try multiple kinds of teas from Pukka. 


This is an  herbal tea.  For herbal teas I heat my water to over 200 degrees and steep it for 5 minutes. I was able to make two cups of tea from each bag of tea.

 

I like this tea and the healthy ingredients, but for me I can not get past the licorice root flavors- that is why I am giving it only 3 tea cups.


No comments:

Post a Comment