Ohio Tea Company- coconut oolong and lavender loose leaf tea


I am pampering myself for birthday.   A face mask and my favorite tea with my favorite cat, Earl Grey.

My sister in Washington sent me a care package, I thought it would be a great night to enjoy it.  And then my friend made this lavender shower bomb.  I love lavender.


I made- Ohio Tea Companies- Coconut Oolong and mixed in their lavender tea as well.   




It really is okay to play with your tea!!  Mix teas together that you think sound good- you never know what you will come  up with.  What's the worst thing that could happen- you toss it out.  Best thing that could happen- you find a tea you love!!


My favorite tea is oolong and one of my favorite flavor is coconut.  Another favorite flavor is lavender- when you combine them you have a perfect cup of tea.

I made my tea into a latte.  The tea is creamy and delicious on it's own, but when I add oat milk to it it adds a new earthy, nutty dimension that I really love and then I kick the flavor up a bit of lavender syrup. 


I frothered the oat milk with the lavender syrup and added it to my tea.   I found it wonderful.  



Even Earl Grey is interested in checking out my latte.




No comments:

Post a Comment