Ott's, Iced London Cloud with coconut


Another beautiful day in Ohio.  I was headed down to Holmes County and happen to see Ott's was in Kidron.  I decided I needed to stop and see if they had any new tea things happening...and they did!!!


As always there was a line.  It is incredible how much the food truck/drink trailers have taken off in the the last few years.  Man, someday I want to have my own.



I ordered the Iced London Cloud- but instead of vanilla I had them add coconut.  I loved it!!!  The foam "cloud" on top was a fun and different too.

The only reason they are not getting 5 tea cups from me, is I think that they are a little pricey.  But, the flavors are on point, the staff is super friendly.  I love what they stand for and what they do.





I love that they have so many options for tea, coffee, and smoothies


The lady in front of me got these drinks, they look amazing!!!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment