Big Heart Tea Co, Blue Lullaby



I was given this tea as a gift and I love it!!!  First off the packaging is super cute, but then the taste is even better.


I enjoy mint and I love Tulsi- which is holy basil and very good for you.  I have several teas with tulsi added to them.  It has a distinct flavor, hard to describe, but I love it.  The easiest thing to say is has a spicy flavor- but not hot.  It is kind of peppery.

 Tulsi or Holy Basil can help protect against infection, lower your blood sugar, lower your cholesterol, ease joint pain, and protect your stomach.


This is a herbal tea, so your water can be higher. I did 200 degrees.  It says to steep for 2 minutes, I would normally steep for longer for an herbal tea, but I did steep for 2 minutes.


The tea bags are cute too.  I like the encouragement on the bags.


This tea is great mix of mint and tusli.  The butterfly pea tea does not have much flavor at all. 

You can also see that there is a lot of real herbs added.  There are not dustings here.  There are real herbs here!

The tea is a beautiful color too.  And if you add citrus to it is changes to a beautiful purple color. 

That is one of the great things about butterfly pea flower- it makes your tea a beautiful blue color, but as soon as citrus is added it becomes a gorgeous purple color. 




Here is the green color tea- what it looks like before you add lemon to it.  Then I mixed it lemonade and it became purple.  It is gorgeous and tastes as great as it looks!



No comments:

Post a Comment