Tea Photo Booth area free with a tea party

I have a new option for all my tea parties.

This is something free I will bring to all my parties.  Who doesn't love to have some fun photos taken with their friends????


I am working on getting some new background options, but for now, I have this quilt.

The stand is 8'x5'


I’ve got 6-8 hats, boas, tiaras, pearls, glasses, lots of tea props, and some flags. This is a free addition to any tea party.  The backdrop folds up into a bag that is smaller than those portable chairs you take to the park.  Sets up in less than 5 minutes.

Book a tea party and get a free Photo Booth station!!! 
 #photobooth #teaparty #kerriescupoftea





We did a test run at my party this weekend and it seemed to be a hit.





And, once the party is over, it packs all down to this size.  Super compact and easy to use- just give me a corner somewhere and let yours friends have at it.


Update!!! I have the background!!!

I thought these streamers would work, but they are too thin.


So I got a shower curtain!!






Folds up nicely for the next party too!!


No comments:

Post a Comment