Waffle O Waffle, Raspberry Coconut Matcha, Medina Oh


I was super excited to head to vermilion this weekend and pick up bubble tea on the way for me and my friends.  I had a cooler full of ice to pick up 6 drinks - but they were closed.  However today on the way home they were open!!  

I picked up my favorite drink in the entire world!! Coconut Raspberry Matcha.  I’ve literally had bubble tea all over the world and this is the best! Better than what I had in Thailand, Malaysia, Germany, Hong Kong, and here in the US!  The owner rocks the tea- and she remembers me from a year ago. 😂🥰 


WAFFLE-O-WAFFLE WAFFLEOWAFFLE.COM
799 N Court St, #25
Medina, Ohio 44256
(330) 722-8689
waffleowaffle17@gmail.com


This matcha is refreshing and delicious!  It's like there is a raspberry syrup or puree that she puts in and then coconut milk, with the matcha mixed in.  It is so wonderful.  And match is so healthy and good for you too.


This really is a must if you like Matcha tea.  It is not overly sweet, it is a perfect combination of flavors.

Her prices have gone up since I was there, they are now $8.  But, all prices seem to have gone up.  But, man is it good!!!


I did not have the waffles, but they looked incredible.  


My little cabin for the weekend.  I just adore it.  It is quiet and peaceful.


And my sunset view is breathtaking.  I am sure the Lord loves painting a new picture each night.



No comments:

Post a Comment