Anna Bean in Barberton, Iced vanilla Chai with sugar cookie cold foam.... best COLD FOAM!!!!

I was in Barberton the other day looking for some fun tea to try....


I found Anna Bean- an adorable old train station.



It is super adorable.  I think I heard it also used to be an ice cream place.  But, I am glad it now has tea, coffee, and some other baked goods....especially Macaroons!!!


They have a small selection of teas- Iced tea, Chai Tea, Matcha, Hibiscus, and green tea.






The macaroons were really very good.   The price was decent too.  I would get them again...I like that they are gluten free.  But, I have to remember that just because they are gluten free does not mean it is healthy, heeheee


I got the Iced Vanilla Chai with sugar cookie Cold foam.



The have a cute outdoor area and a spot for photos.  I likes this place.


This was a great chai.  The flavors were really nice.  The prices were decent too, drinks were not over $6.  The cold foam was great- I licked the sides of the cup clean.  The staff was friendly, the place was clean- not much indoor seating, but there was some outside.


No comments:

Post a Comment