Joy and Java Market- Honey Bean Coffee, A Rose Pottery, and Eve's Pharmacy Tea

I was so excited to win a $50 gift card for the Joy and Java Market.

Joy and Java Market's are always a fun time.  I have been to several events and they always have wonderful hand made, unique items.



I had a tea party in the morning, but I made it over to Smithville to the Greenhouse where the event was being held.  It was great.  There were vendors set up all over the greenhouse.


But first, I had to snag some tea.  I got the Mistletoe Matcha- which was great!!  I really enjoyed it.  The prices were some of the best I have seen too!  I loved the flavors with the toasted marshmallow and matcha.
The workers were great too and super friendly.  I am sad that they are all the way in Ravena.


Honey Bean Coffee




A Rose Pottery


I used my $50 gift card at A Rose Pottery for some Christmas gifts.

I have one of Abby's mugs and I love it.  I got an ornament for myself and then two mugs to give as Christmas gifts.  They are beautiful.  Abby does a great job and she's so friendly and sweet.


Eve's Pharmacy Tea


I was excited to find some herbal tea too.   Other people must have been happy as well, because she apologized that she was low on items.  I didn't mind, I found two that sounded really fun to try.


She makes all the herbal blends herself.  She sources out the ingredients.




I first tried the Hope Tea.


I have never had a tea with pine needles that I am aware of.  I said I felt like Bear Grylls.  It was a nice light tea nothing over powering, it blended well together.


 This is an herbal tea, so you can have your water temp at over 200 degrees.  You also can steep for 5-6 minutes.  I left the bag in for almost 10 minutes...I was trying to get a stronger pine taste.  I did like that it was not super strong.  It was a nice.


No comments:

Post a Comment