Cha Li, Fresh Tea- Thai Milk Tea, Stow OH

Wednesday Wanderings brough me to the Stow area.  I googled tea in the are and found this fun boba tea place.




They have lots of options...



Nice clean work area and the staff was really friendly and helpful.


Look at these incredible desserts!  They look delicious.


This is what I want to try next time...if I spilt it with someone, lol.


I ordered the Thai Milk Tea with Brulee.  
When I was in Malaysia I had a bubble tea with creme brulee and they literally bruleed the top with a culinary torch.  That is what I was expecting with this one, but it was even better.   They put that amazing brulee creme in with the Thai milk tea.


This was one of the best tasting bubble teas I have ever had!  The Thai milk tea was spot on and delicious in and of itself, but than to add the creme brulee to it was over the top.

The prices were good.  The staff was friendly and the place was very clean.  I give them 5 tea cups.


Very fun and cute bubble tea shop.






No comments:

Post a Comment