Tea Maker- Teavana

GET ONE NOW!!!!  These are on sale at Teavana, normally $19.90, you can get them for $9.95!!  And today 6/26 there is no shipping, this no shipping offer lasts until Sunday.  I got two for gifts.  I love these tea brewers!!!  I have one brewer at home and one at work.  These things rock!!!!!  Great for loose leaf tea and also work with tea bags.


Description

Make 18oz of tea at once with this Smart Tea Maker. Simply add loose leaf tea and water at the appropriate temperature and watch your tea as it steeps. After brewing is complete, place the Smart Tea Maker on top of your favorite cup until all the tea has drained out and enjoy!

6 comments:

  1. I appreciate this post: tea is an indulgence that's actually good for us!
    Cromaretail Coupon

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like this web blog very much, Its a very nice situation to read and incur information. web link

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want forgathering utile info, this post has got me even more info! Check This Out

    ReplyDelete