TWININGS Green Jasmine Tea






Here is another great find at the scratch and dent store in Kidron ...box of 20 tea bas was $1.00.  On the website is $2.99.  I love this tea.  I love the JASMINE flavor!!!!  It reminds me of being in being in a citrus garden.  When I was a nanny we went to Camel Back Mountain in Arizona and had citrus trees growing in the back yard, and for some reason this tea takes me back to that place!  I can't believe I never tried this before.  I love love love the taste.  I am keeping my fingers crossed to find Jasmine in loose leaf form!


Green tea is known for its smooth flavor and refreshing taste. Green teas are made from leaves of the Camellia sinensis plant, the same leaves as black tea. Green teas go through a process where the leaves are heated to prevent oxidation while black teas are oxidized for additional color and flavor. Twinings' Jasmine Green Tea is layered with freshly picked jasmine flowers, allowing the tea leaves to absorb the delicate fragrance. The result is a mild and refreshing tea with an alluring aroma.

Ingredients: Green Tea Scented with Jasmine Flowers


2 comments:

  1. rooibos tea health benefits
    I’ve never tried it.but i want to try this tea.because the starting of morning i take a cup of tea. A lot people discuss these tea.so i drink it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Have you tried Jasmine green tea yet??? Hope you enjoyed it

      Delete