TWININGS English Breakfast

20 count $2.99

English Breakfast was one of those bagged teas I got at the scratch and dent store for .10 to try.  http://www.experience-ohio-amish-country.com/salvage-stores.html  I liked it so well when I went back this week I bought the box of tea-thankfully they still had it.  The box of 20 count there was only $1.00.  Although you never know what you will find there.  I was excited on this last trip to find loose leaf Green Gunpowder, I have been wanting to try that too!  I really like English breakfast, especially with milk.  Although at the scratch and dent store I bought a couple boxes of liquid soy milk for .75.  I had that today and it was great in the tea too.

From the website:
A rich & satisfying robust black tea. The robust, malty character of this tea comes from pure Assam and Kenyan tea leaves grown in India.

Twinings English Breakfast Tea was originally blended to complement the traditional, hearty English Breakfast, from which its name derives. The refreshing and invigorating flavour makes English Breakfast one of the most popular black teas to drink at any time or occasion, not just for breakfast. English Breakfast can be enjoyed with or without milk, sweetened or unsweetened—the choice is yours.

Ingredients: Black Tea

DID YOU KNOW?  It takes 4–4.5 lbs of fresh leaves to make one pound of finished dried tea

2 comments:

  1. Hi Kerrie! This is Kelly from Maiden Re. I finally got around to checking out your blog. It's great! I've learned a lot and love the pictures! It was great meeting you! :)

    ReplyDelete