BIGELOW Pomegranate Pizzazz

http://www.bigelowtea.com/Shop-Teas/By-Type/Herbal/Pomegranate-Pizzazz-Herbal-Tea

from the website:
This recipe not only tastes delicious, it’s good for your digestion too. Our zesty blend of lemon and ginger has been combined with the probiotic BC 30, an innovation that helps maintain a healthy balance in your digestive tract when used as part of a balanced diet.


Ingredients
apple, hibiscus, blackberry leaves, natural pomegranate and other natural flavors (soy lecithin), orange peel, malic acid, licorice root, natural pomegranate and apple juices from concentrate

MY SIDE NOTE:
A friend from work gave me some of this tea to try.  I did not care for it.  I think it was the licorice root that I tasted.  It is again funny how we all have different taste buds, because she loves this tea.  So, if you are a fan of licorice root- I recommend this tea for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment