SMITH Black Cap No.6

I love this stuff!!!!  And I know where you can get it on sale!!!! In the store this bottle was around $11.95, I got it on line for $5.95!!!   I saw this when I was at Smith Teamaker, but I did not get buy it.  Then I saw it on the Made in Oregon website, and I got it on sale.  SO WORTH IT!!!!
Made in Oregon is my favorite store in the Portland Airport.  It is funny, I learned my parents alsways check it out when they are there too!

  

  • “Fruitsmithing” is the term used to make the No. 6 Black Cap freshly brewed tea by Steven Smith Teamaker. A top selection of rare whole-leaf black teas are steeped in filtered water that has been infused with blackberries. Then add raw cane sugar, lemon juice and natural flavors for a delightful tea experience. Brewed and bottled in Portland, Oregon. 32.5 FL OZ.





I think this tea needed a nice glass to drink from, but I was on my way to my parents to watch NASACR All Star Race and needed a travel mug.  I love this drink!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment