Lipton Orange at Beulah Beach Camp and Retreat Center



Memorial Weekend at Beulah Beach!
 I love love love Beulah Beach.  I have been coming up here for over 40 years.  I grew up coming with my parents.  It is our church camp- Christian & Missionary Alliance.  I went to camp here from the age of 8-17.  Then from 18- to mid 30's I was a camp counselor.  I even lived up here for year, working as the guest service coordinator.  I just love this place.   When I was around the age of 8 I went forward during a Bible Missionary Conference and committed my life to Christian Service.  I did not know where that would take me, and I did not care, I just wanted to proclaim that I would serve Him!  This place holds a special place in my heart, I have a passion for the ministry here.

Memorial Weekend they had their 6th Annual Benefit Auction to raise money for the camp.  They raised over $100k- praise God.



A distinctive herbal blend of orange peel, cinnamon, chicory and clove. This unforgettable taste sensation of fruit and light spices complemented by an alluring fresh orange aroma will make this tea a cherished favorite

Ingredients
ORANGE PEEL, HIBISCUS FLOWERS, CINNAMON, ROASTED CHICORY ROOT, NATURAL FLAVOR, CLOVES, LICORICE ROOT, SOY LECITHIN. ALLERGENS: SOY

Preparation
Place one tea bag in a cup or a pot. Pour in fresh boiling water. Brew 4 to 6 minutes, based on desired strength. Remove tea bag. Sweeten to taste.



I enjoyed several cups of this Lipton Orange tea.  I admit I did add a little sugar and some lemon to the tea.  It was VERY tasty!!!!  Under the sun, you can see Cedar Point.

I enjoyed the tea in the evening watching the sun set.....

....and then I enjoyed the tea in the morning.  I sat and drank my tea and read a book.






2 comments: