Lipton Peach Tea- Europe Style




Not sure what they are doing to MESS UP Lipton Peach Iced Tea in the USA- but they are messing it up!!!  I have posted about this on previous blog posts.  And again I was in Munich Germany and I had the WONDERFUL Lipton Peach Iced Tea and it was so pure and peach tasting....but then if you try it in the states it soooo artificially and icky! 
BRING EUROPEAN LIPTON PEACH ICED TEA TO THE USA!!!



I have submitted the question to Lipton...we will see what they say about the difference in the teas!


HERE IS THE RESPONSE I RECEIVED:

Thank you for taking the time to contact us at Lipton.

As a global company, our products tend to differ from market to market for a variety of reasons -- consumer preference, ingredient availability, and so on. We're sorry that you don't care for the version of Lipton Peach Iced Tea that is available stateside, and I'll be sure to pass along your comments to the appropriate people on our brand team.

Thanks again for writing. Wishing you all the best as you continue to work on your blog.

Consumer Relations Representative

2 comments:

  1. My parents just got back from a European vacation and she asked me about the Euro Lipton Peach Iced Tea...so a quick google search later and here I am. Damn...that sucks to hear we can't get the good stuff here in the states.
    My mom thanks you for providing the info to the rest of us :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy to help Sad that the European Lipton Peach tea is so much better than we get in the states. Kerrie

    ReplyDelete