TEEKANE. Sweet kisses

While in Munich Germany, I raided my cousins cupboard to try some new tea.  I found Sweet Kisses by Teekane and decided to make a cup or two.

I got my water to the over 200 degrees for herbal tea



I wanted to try this tea since it was made in Germany!  It was good.  I would not say I needed to run out an buy a box, but the flavors were okay.   I wonder what loose leaf tea would taste like from this company- maybe have more flavor or be stronger.  Also- I have no idea how long this tea packet had been in my cousins cupboard- that may be contributed to the lack of strong flavor.

Learn more about TEEKANNE, the tea purveyor that is bringing you the finest tea experiences since 1882.
Teekanne GmbH & Co. KG, Düsseldorf, Germany combines more than 125 years of tea experience with the ability to continously develop the category with innovative product varieties and taste experiences. Teekanne is leading the German tea market (value, source: ACNielsen Scantrack), the world’s biggest fruit and herbal tea market. Teekanne engineers developed the double chamber tea bag which is used by millions of consumers all over the world.
Today, the Teekanne Group with 1,500 employees is represented with production facilities and/or sales organizations in seven countries around the world. Through our international distribution partners we are selling our teas to more than 50 countries. TEEKANNE, this is TEA MAKING SINCE 1882, from black tea to green and white tea, from herbal and fruit tea to rooibos tea

No comments:

Post a Comment