Arizona tea blueberry white tea


 
Enjoying my TEA, a good book, the AC, and my cat!
 
 
 
I was at the store the other day and saw this white tea.  I did not know Arizona made a white tea.  It was on sale for $1.00 so I thought I could try it- and if nothing else, at least blog about it.  The more I drank it, the more I liked it.  It was a bit sweet, I think if I had another container on me I would pour half into it and then add water to both.  I personally just do not like my tea so sweet.  The blueberry flavor was really nice.


from the website:
Before making our first foray into white tea, we experimented with a lot of different flavors. And time and again, employees and friends told us that the combination of blueberry and white tea was the right mix of both sweet and smooth. And because both white tea and blueberries are rich in antioxidants, it’s a decadently healthy combination. Our nutrient-rich formula also contains Panax Ginseng, Selenium & Vitamins A, C and E.

PREMIUM BREWED WHITE TEA USING FILTERED WATER, HIGH FRUCTOSE CORN SYRUP (GLUCOSE-FRUCTOSE SYRUP), PEAR JUICE FROM CONCENTRATE, BLUEBERRY JUICE FROM CONCENTRATE,HONEY, NATURAL FLAVORS, CITRIC ACID, ASCORBIC ACID (VITAMIN C), PANAX GINSENG, VITAMIN E ACETATE, VITAMIN A PALMITATE, SODIUM SELENITE

No comments:

Post a Comment