Alice's Tea Cup Hawaiian Paradise


 
This one was a little tart for me.  I think I would like it as iced tea better.  Also, I think I will try again and just not steep it as long. 
Remember- give tea a couple chances before you dismiss it right away.  Maybe you steeped it too long, or not long enough.  If it is tart- add sugar.  It's like people, your first impression might be wrong :)
I love love love to play around and try new teas!  You never know what you might get.
 

 
From the website-
Since Alice's opened in 2001, it has been a destination in New York City for locals and tourists alike who crave a scrumptious afternoon tea without airs or pretension. Haley and Lauren Fox learned at an early age that tea was more than just a beverage--it was an event to be shared and protected. Alice's Tea Cup embodies the mantra "tea turned on its ear," serving up unique twists to traditional Victorian tea fare.
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment