Tea Chai Te Portland, Bubble Tea


https://www.teachaite.com/

Visiting my sister in WA. We headed to Portland, one of my favorite places to visit.  I love Tea Chai Te!!  I have been to the Sellwood location twice and have had wonderful bubble tea.  I also got a great Coconut Oolong from them- they shipped it to me.  I am a huge fan of the atmosphere/vibe and tea they have.
Today I got an amazing Lavender bubble tea- so good and refreshing!





I picked up some Lavender Earl Grey too.  Last year I visited a tea shop with my sister and I had a lavender earl grey and it was delicious - so, I decided to give this one a try too.


This is me in my happy place!!!

Stop in visit them!!  If you like tea, you will not regret it.  they have lots of variety and you can sniff away and see what is your cup of tea.

No comments:

Post a Comment