Tea Bar, Portland


http://www.teabarpdx.com/

While visiting my sister and her family in WA.  My niece suggested we go to the Tea Bar, since I love bubble tea.  We spontaneously jumped in the car and headed to Portland.  I was excited to drink out of the fun Mason Jars.

Picking out our tea





My bubble tea is being made.  If you have followed my blog for any amount of time, you may know my flavor choice.  If not, I'll tell you it was Lavender.  
The gal working was SUPER friendly and helpful.  She answered all our questions and was very kind.  She made suggestions and I was very pleased with the service.


I am a huge fan of Lavender Bubble Tea.  This was sooo good.  I was very pleased with the tea and the taste of the "bubbles",   We were disappointed though, that we did not get Mason jars.  The place closed at 8, and we got there around 7:20, so we thought maybe they did not want to have to wash them :)


I enjoyed my tea 16 oz, for $5.00.  My niece got a Lavender lemonade, but she said it was a bit bitter.  
My sister said her tea was good, pricey, but good.


Cute place.

No comments:

Post a Comment