Geocaching and finding tea in Canton Ohio


I was so excited to be able to hang out with my nephews for the first time in months!  We got out and did some geocaching. 

We went to Canton, Ohio.


We were less than 2 miles from my favorite Tea company, Ohio Tea Company, so the boys said I could stop and get some tea.    Every month you can get a 1/2 ounce of free tea.  Just sign up for their news letter.  

Eva Gabet hand delivered my tea to me in the parking lot.  I can not wait until they are open again!!



I got some matcha tea.

The boys and I then decided we needed ice cream...we always need ice cream- unless it is cold, then we go in search of hot chocolate. 


Chubby's in Canton has great ice cream!!!



Then after an incident with a snake - I told the boys I NEEDED some tea. So, we went to Human Bean for a Smith Teamaker green iced tea with lavender.

This is the second time I have ever been to the Human Bean and both times I have thought that they have made the water too hot for the tea and made the tea bitter.




So, sadly this will probably be my last trip to the Human Bean.  After two trips and two fails, I will pass on going again.

No comments:

Post a Comment