Ohio Tea Company, Bonita Green Rooibos



I picked up Rooibos teas....okay before you say, but you wait you don’t like Rooibos teas, I learned something today. There is green Rooibos and red Rooibos. And when I told Kurt I like Winter Wonderland Rooibos but not other Rooibos- he said maybe I liked green and not red Rooibos. So I got Bonita green Rooibos. He said Bonita is new and good iced! I let you know if it is a green vs red thing. Love Ohio Tea- they are so helpful and knowledgeable !!!!!


From the website,  "Green Rooibos Bonita is light-bodied with a natural subtle sweetness, green rooibos plays well with a variety of flavors. This summer fruit inspired blend of green rooibos with peaches, strawberries, and citrus is juicy, nectar-like and supremely refreshing. This "palate pretty" medley of flavors is "muy delicioso"; hot or iced and naturally caffeine-free.


Extra Info:

Rooibos is well known to be one of the most relaxing hot beverages you can brew. The needle shaped leaves of the Red Bush, (Latin: Aspalathus linearis) produce a caffeine free drink that is noted by nutritionists and health consultants the world over for its soothing character.

Ingredients:

green rooibos, orange pieces, marigold flowers, strawberries, natural peach flavor, natural strawberry flavor, natural orange flavor. "

Learn more about Rooibos tea, I found this a great read.  https://simplelooseleaf.com/blog/green-tea/green-rooibos-tea-benefits/

I took my tea pot and strainer to work and made myself two pots of tea during the day.


It is true...I like green rooibos.  This tea is really good.  It is light and has great fruity notes.  This tea is really good hot and cold. 


Enjoying my kK cup!  It is like it was made for me- kerrie Kaufmann

No comments:

Post a Comment