People purging ...and I am profiting

During the Covid shut down people have been going through things and purging...I seem to be profiting.  I love it.

My mom found this tea pot that I made her years ago for Mothers Day.


A friend I went to Africa found this tea book and sent it to me....love it!


Another friend dropped this book off to me that she found while cleaning.


Another friend was purging and found all these tea items.  She had her parents drop off these items and said to keep what I wanted and give away the rest.


I kept the tea cups below and tea stand.


I did give my friend this tea pot/tea cup below.  She was thrilled with it.


I put this cute tea pot outside - it hangs from a shepherd hook along my fence.





I took the white tea cup stand and spray painted it black.  I love it!!!  I have my favorite purple tea cups on it.




I am more than happy to take your tea items- if you are okay that if it's not something I can use I give it away  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment