Second Look Books & Brew, Pumpkin Pie Chai Latte





My Wednesday Wanderings took me to Lodi the other day.  I was excited to see that there was a tea place I had not yet been too.




This place is so quaint and cute. Books and tea how great is that?


They also sell some pastries. 




I decided to try the Pumpkin Pie Chai Latte.  The lady who worked there was super friendly and helpful.


The also have a nice tea menu.  I love that and don's see that too often in a coffee shop.





The store walls are full of books.  It set up really nice. 


I love the way they use the scrabble pieces to show the book sections.


This coffee/tea shop is attached to an antique store. 



This little downtown area of Lodi is really cute.  I think I have only been downtown once, but I look forward to going again.  I enjoyed the tea and the antiques.



I gave the Pumpkin Pie Chai Latte 4 out of 5 cups.  I thought the price was good- less than $5.  Also this was a powered chai and very good.  I enjoyed the pumpkin pie flavor, it was not over powering or fake tasting.



After I got some tea I went to the Lodi Outlet Mall.  I won a $25 gift card to Lots of Knots Ceramic store.


I had a blast.  I went to the outlet and got Chinese food and then set up shop. It took around 3 hours to paint the truck.  It reminds me of when I was a kid.  After I used the gift card this only cost me $6.  What a deal.  I picked up what I wanted to paint, then picked the paint, used their brushes.  They sprayed it to finish and gave me the lights.  What a fun project.  If I go again I may take some of my girlfriends and make an evening of it.




No comments:

Post a Comment