Mini Tea Set from India

I like to pop into Mission Thrift in Orrville from time to time.  I was there on my lunch the other day and found this adorable mini tea set from India.



This tea set was only $7.  The tea set was dirty and needed to be cleaned.


I did some research on line on how to clear copper.  I read that white vinegar, salt and hot water would do the trick.  


I soaked them for about 4-5 minutes. I rinsed them several times with hot water and wiped off with a soft towel.


I noted there was unique markings on the bottom.


The cups said made in India.  I love that.  I may never use this set, but I love knowing that they are made in India and not some knock off from another country.


The set cleaned up really nicely.  I am so excited to add it to my tea collections.  I love the uniqueness of it.


Completely worth the $7 for me.

I love the hunt of the great find.  I love antiquing and treasure shopping.



 

No comments:

Post a Comment