Thrift Store Finds

On my Wednesday off I went to my favorite thrift shore, MCC in Kidron. 



I found a few fun things, but my favorite find was the tea cup for $1.  The reason this was my favorite find was because I have the matching tea pot!!!  My parents gave me the tea pot a few years ago. As soon as I saw the tea cup I knew it was a match.


My tea pot now has a tea cup.  I love to make a find like this...and for $1.


I also found these two cute bowls for .35  


I then went and handed in my absentee ballet.  I am a poll worker on election day, so I have to vote early.  I love that I have the freedom to vote.


After I voted I stopped at Mission Thrift in Wooster. 


I found these 5 cups for .50 each.  They will be fun to use when I have people over for tea. And if I never use them they were only $2.50 for all of them.


I found this bowl for .75 too.  If I ever do a Asian tea party I will love using these plates and this bowl.


Finding inexpensive dishes is what I love to do.  When I have people over for tea I love to serve cookies and other snacks with the dishes.

No comments:

Post a Comment