Nervous Dog, Chai Latte


The day after Thanksgiving was a great day to get out and do a little tea hunting.  I had never gone tea tasting in the Fairlawn, Ohio area, so I spent the day hoping from one tea place to another.  

The outdoor area was cute and had almost more seating then inside.



Never been somewhere that did not take cash- even when I had the exact amount.


The staff was not overly friendly and the chai was just okay.  Maybe I caught them on a bad day, but I was not overly impressed.


I am giving this Chai three tea cups.  The flavor was okay, but nothing special.  The price was decent.  I would be willing to try this place again, but would not seek it out.   But, in their defense they are not a tea shop, so I don't fault them for not having 5 star tea.




No comments:

Post a Comment