sugar snowflakes


I was browsing the internet the other day and I came across these sugar snowflakes!  They are incredible!  They are delicate and gorgeous.

They lady who makes these is in Las Vegas.  I could not find her on social media, but found her on Etsy.  




DStudioArt has all kinds of beautiful sugar dollies.   The price was about $1+ a doily, but I felt worth it for the uniqueness of the items.  There were several choices all of them beautiful.

They can be added to cakes, cupcakes, cake pops, and more.



They came each one wrapped in parchment paper.  They look just like paper.



Materials: wheat starch, stablizer, glucose, food coloring, vanilla flavor, fruit citrus



I made a cup of tea.  Picked a doily and gently added to the top of the cup.


I liked that the doily did not add any real flavor to the tea.  It was just there for the prettiness of it.  It dissolved into the tea.  There was some residue at the bottom of the cup, but that is fine.  

I am super pleased with these sugar snowflake doilies. They are great fun to add to a cup tea, even if the beauty lasts less than a few minutes.


The artist also sent these gingerbread cookies as well.


No comments:

Post a Comment