Simple Loose Leaf, Blueberry Green





Simple Loose Leaf tea, is a monthly subscription that sends out four teas to you.  That is how I tried it.  You can also purchase tea too.  I tried the subscription for two months just to see what it was like.  You can get monthly, bi-monthly, and quarterly.

EACH BOX INCLUDES
4 new hand-selected premium loose leaf teas
10 grams (0.35oz) of each loose leaf tea
4 reusable linen tea filters Made in the USA
Information on each of the teas with tasting notes

I picked 3 months for $30, it was about $10 a month for me.


I love that this is a family business.  Two brothers and a sister.  

"✅ EASY CHOICES - Sampler Box, caffeine free Herbal Box, Black Tea Box, or the Green Tea Box
✅ FREE SHIPPING - All Tea Subscriptions ship free at the 1st of the month or earlier if you'd like.
✅ NO CONTRACT - Cancel your subscription at anytime. And always get a notification before renewals. No renewal surprise.
✅ EASY CHANGES 
- You can make changes online, through an email to us, or even through a text with our support team." 



I am not usually a green tea fan...unless it is flavored with fruit or jasmine.  This one has blueberries, so I am a fan.  This is a nice, smooth green tea with great notes of blueberries.


Ingredients: Young Hyson Green Tea, All Natural Flavor, Freeze-Dried Blueberry Pieces, Cornflower Petals


I have done several monthly subscriptions- Plum Deluxe , Story of My Tea, and Sipsby.

Each subscription is different.  
Plum Deluxe sends you one tea per month for $10.- it is the special of the month and then another sample to try.
Story of My Tea- $14.17 a month, was the one my nephews loved, it was blind tea tasting.  You received 4 teas that only tell you how to make them.  The description and kind of tea is in sealed envelope.  You guessed what you were tasting.
Sisby-  was $15 a month, and they send you 4 different teas from 4 different companies.  It is a great way to discover new tea.
Simple Loose Leaf- sends you 4 different teas that they make.

It just depends on what you are looking for.  I have enjoyed all the tea subscriptions to date.

I give this tea 4 out of 5 stars.




update, 8/15/2021

Started my morning with this tea...I forgot how good it was!  This really is such a nice blueberry green tea.  There is no grassy green flavors, just nice blueberry notes.




Earl Grey wants to check out my tea too.  If you like blueberries, you really should try this tea.  



No comments:

Post a Comment