Anderson's in the Village, Peach Iced Tea, Navarre


It was a Wednesday and I was headed out for my Wednesday Wanderings.  I thought I would head east and within 20 minutes I found this adorable cafe.



This place is quaint and adorable.  I definitely need to come back.  The seem to have a great menu with lots of variety.

They have indoor and outdoor seating.




They opened in October of 2004 and also have a cafe in Massillon. 


Along with food and drinks they have a cute selection of gifts.  Off to the side there was a group of ladies playing cards.  I love small communities where you can do things like this!


Everything was clean and well done. 



I ordered the Peach Iced Tea- half sweet, half unsweetened.  It was a very nice iced tea and only $1.75.




This really is great little cafe.  If you are in Navarre you should check it out.





Peach tea was nice and refreshing.  They did a good job of a half and half.  Also it is very reasonably priced.





No comments:

Post a Comment