McB Cafe, Cup of Joy, Iced Chai, Brewster




Another Wednesday Wanderings...I went to Brewster and discovered this great little place.  I found it quaint and just a delight.  I loved that faith seemed to a big part of the cafe too.  There were verses placed around the cafe and it was so warm and inviting.  The staff was super helpful and friendly as well.


It was a beautiful day, so I ate outside. I had a chicken salad croissant with the fresh fruit. In efforts to keep healthy I did not eat the potato chips.  I also had an iced chai. 



I enjoyed myself at the Cup of Joy.  The food and drink were both very good.  It was  nice to sit outside and just watch the cars go by.

The chicken salad was packed with chicken.  I was very pleased with the taste and price.



The chai was sweet and creamy.  I thought the price was good too.  I would give the tea and food a 5 cup rating.


If you are in the area you need to check this cafe out.  There is plenty of seating, free wifi and great food and drinks.



No comments:

Post a Comment