The Carpenter's Cup, London Fog


I am a HUGE fan of this adorable little cafe.  It's incredibly attractive from the outside.  Real flowers everywhere, it is just beautiful.




The have a really good London Fog latte here.  I love the flavor from the Harney and Sons tea that they use.  This drink used to be the Bent Nail drink...what a clever name.   I do notice that the prices have gone up about 60 cents since last time I was there.  But, who can blame them when items are getting harder to get and workers are fewer and fewer.  Everyone is raising prices.  Still a great tea and worth it.


They have indoor and outdoor seating. 


It is just beautiful outside.





I am giving them 5 tea cups.  The tea is great, the service is great, the staff is super friendly, and I love the Christian music playing in the back ground. 




 

No comments:

Post a Comment