Buggy Brew, Spiced Apple Chai, Berlin



I was out and about in Amish Country looking for tea places. I was surprised to find a cafe inside the store, Country Gatherings in Berlin Ohio.

Country Gatherings reminds me of Chip and Joanna Gaines.  The style in there is very country rustic and I loved it.  I tried not to look at the items in the shop and just focus on the tea.




This little cafe is adorable. There was a nice variety of tea options. I was excited to try the Spiced Apple Chai.  It was fantastic!  I tried four teas while I was out and about this day and this one was my favorite.




There were several seating areas to pick from in the shop as well as outside too.


I just love their logo!!!  The tea cup is part of the buggy! Super clever and unique.




The flavors of this chai was so tasty.  I could get notes of apple and the warming chai flavors.  The prices were good, the decor can't be beat, and the staff was very friendly.  I would recommend this cafe and the shops around the area.









No comments:

Post a Comment