Kusmi Tea- Prince Vladimir with Trade Joe Blueberry Lavender Almond Milk


My friend went to Trader Joes and got me these two fun almond milks to try.  Both were fantastic on their own, but even better added to tea.




I made this great Prince Vladimir Tea.  This is a Earl Grey base and then has the fruity notes- I guess that why it is a "Prince" tea, lol.

Black tea* (95%), orange peel*, cinnamon extract, natural vanilla flavor, natural clove flavor, citrus essential oils. *Organically grown ingredients

I brew this tea around 200 degrees and since it is a black tea, I steep for 3-4 minutes.


Since it already has the fruity notes, I thought adding blueberry almond milk could be a nice touch.  And it was!


This almond milk froths great!  I loved it.  I ate it right off the spoon.


I discovered Kusmi tea when I was in France. The tea is all organic. These are Russian teas flavors with  fruit, spices, and flowers, giving them a french twist.

From the website, "Our story begins in 1867 when Pavel Kousmichoff founded the tea house in St.Petersburg. Success was immediate and Kusmi tea quickly became the favorite of the tsars. In 1917, fleeing the Russian revolution, the Kousmichoff family set up their workshops on avenue Niel, in Paris. The company was bought taken over in 2003 by Sylvain and Claude Orebi. In Kusmi Tea the two brothers recognized a gem and they decide to take over the reins."



I gave the tea 5 teacups.  My favorite was the vanilla notes.  The citrus notes were also nice.  This is a nice strong tea.  The blueberry almond milk added to the tasting note too.  It was a great play on flavors.


No comments:

Post a Comment