Prince of Peace 3-in-1 Hong Kong Style Tea Latte



from the website, "Brewing Directions:

(Hot) Use 1 sachet per cup with 6oz (177ml) of hot water. Stir well and serve.
(Cold) Use 1 sachet per cup with 4oz (118ml) of hot water. Stir well and serve with ice cubes.

Ingredients: Sugar, Non-Dairy Creamer [Glucose Syrup, Hydrogenated Vegetable Fat (Palm Based) (Mono and Diglycerides of Fatty Acids (E471), Diacetyl Tartaric Acid Ester of Mono-and Diglycerides of Fatty Acids (E472e)), Stabilizer (Dipotassium Phosphate (E340ii), Sodium Hexametaphosphate (E425i)), Anti-caking Agent (Silicon Dioxide (E551))], Instant Tea Powder, Artificial Flavor."


22 sachets for $6.95



This is a milk tea that I really enjoy and it has less sugar than most.  It does still have some added sugar, so I make sure I have this as a treat.  I also add more water than 8 oz.


I am a fan of milk tea.  This one has a lot of flavor is also creamy and delicious.  I love the instant tea when I am in a hurry or looking for a treat.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment