Buggy Brew, raspberry iced tea, and lavender chai

I headed down to Berlin to check out the antiques and get some chai. I was in search of Morrocan tea cups.  I did not find any, but I did find some fun tea pots...that I did not need, but purchased.

I then headed around the building to the Buggy Brew.


I ordered a lavender chai which was very good.  I am big fan of the chai tea.
I do think it taste like a mix, but am not sure.  It is creamy and delicious.


The staff is super friendly and helpful.  There are also lots of options to pick from.



 

The chai's a little pricey, but very good.  And I do splurge when I am there.


Buggy Brew is in the Country Gatherings store in Berlin.  It has a very "Chip and Joanna" feel.  Everything is beautiful, pricey, but beautiful. 

  

I also ordered an half and half iced tea with raspberry. It was very good.



No comments:

Post a Comment