Party options for your tea party



Let me help custom a tea tasting to your likes and needs.
Want a tea tasting with co-workers, your Bible Study group? Do you want a tea bar for a graduation party or rehearsal dinner, want a festive party for a birthday or bridal/baby shower?  Want to grab girlfriends or family for a mystery tea? I can do an educational tea for your garden club or herb society. 
 Let me help you plan your tea.

You provide food if you want food, but I will bring the tea!






Let me show you how to make a perfect cuppa.  Steep time, water temperature all matter!



I can teach you the difference between black tea, oolong tea, and green tea.  Did you know that they were ALL from the same plant????  THEY ARE!!



A party includes 5 different teas of your choosing for $40 for up to 8 people.  Each additional person is $5.  

Some teas are extra- like Bubble Tea, Matcha, and making your own Chai.  
Contact me for more details.




Looking to have a tea party and you want something a little different.  I can do different too, lol.

I can teach you about black tea vs green tea vs oolong tea vs white tea vs mate tea vs Pu'erh tea, etc.  I can do a mystery tea...which means you guess the tea based on smell, visual, and taste.  And then I can also do tea by country.

I have 12 countries that I have researched and studied the tea customs of that area.  I will come and serve 4 teas from that area and teach you about that countries tea traditions.

I currently have these countries and teas to share:

RUSSIA= Chay and they drink Zavarka 

I have these fun tea glasses that come from Ukraine.   You can enjoy trying the Zavarka tea made in a Russian Samovar (teapot). $5 a person, 8 person minimum 

******

CHINESE/Gong fu  = Cha


I will bring my Gong fu tea set and show you the Chinese Tea Ceremony.  Then each person will get a Gawain to use for the tea and prepare their own tea. $5 a person, 8 person minimum 

******** 

INDIA tea= Chai
Blend your own Masala Chai

Each person will get a mortar and pestle to use, a recipe card to write down their blend, a to go container, and the access to 10 different spices to pick from to blend their own unique chai.  You will also get to try some Masala Chai tea in authentic clay chai cups.
$10 a person, 5 person minimum 

********

HONG KONG/Milk Tea/Silk Stocking Tea= Cha


I will show you how to make Hong Kong Milk Tea and you will get to try different varieties of instant milk tea.
$5 a person, 8 person minimum 

********

JAPAN tea= Ocha
Matcha class

Each person will get to use a Matcha bowl and whisk and make some Matcha tea.  We will also try Matcha hot, cold, and frothed.
$10 a person, 5 person minimum 

*********

TAIWAN= Bubble Tea




Each person will get a flight of four bubble teas with different bubbles- tapioca balls and bursting boba
$10 a person, 5 person minimum 

******





Coming soon are: Turkish Teas, Moroccan Teas, Dominican Republics, Guinea West Africa and Attaya tea, Malaysia, and English Tea parties.

******

You can request any of these tea parties in your home.  I also charge .50 a mile, with the first 5 miles being free.
With the specialty country teas I bring the tea cups.  
With a normal tea I can provide tea cups, but they are an additional cost of $10. Or I can bring paper tasting cups for free.

*******

With every party I host you also get a photo booth area as well.







If you want some tea party games I can supply those for a small fee as well.



Let me share my passion of tea with you and your friends.


No comments:

Post a Comment