Tea Time- Very Grapefruit Boom Tea Slushy and Mochi bread





This was a tea slushy and I loved it!!!

There was the tea flavor, the slushy flavor and it was delicious!  These was a green tea that was super refreshing.  The prices are good, the staff is super friendly and the store is clean.  I would give them 5 out of 5 tea cups!!







I was also super excited to get the Mochi bread!!  I tried the other day and they were closed.  These sweet, chewy bread balls are yummy...and gluten free.



I have tried twice to make them and they were a fail...so I guess will keep coming here for these treats.  It is nice that it right next to my chiropractor too.



Mochi bread is traditionally Japanese, but you will find them in other Asian countries too.  Sometimes even with a filling like red beans.

Crunchy on the outside, soft and chewy inside.

No comments:

Post a Comment