Blue Bean, Tea Flight





I was super excited to try this place.  They have the most amazing looking tea flights.
While in Ankeny for a few days, I picked a new tea place to go to everyday.  This is the one I was most excited about, but based on price, I wouldn't be as likely to return.  Or at least get a flight again

This space also has business spaces you can rent and work from.


The flights are pricey, but they do put a lot of work into them. They make up the drinks as you order them.
I do wish I had seen that for a $1 more I could have created my custom tea flight.  I would have loved to try some different ones.



I watched them make a few different flights from where I was seated.  They looked so fun and unique.


They have a large selection of drinks and food.




I thought the teas were all good except for the King Crimson, I was not a fan of that one.  It did not have much flavor.  Also, I gave 4 tea cups because of the price, it was over $3 a drink.
But, the bathrooms were clean, the staff was super friendly.
Overall I would recommend this as fun place to get tea.


I also ordered avocado toast.  It was really nice, I liked the added touch with the egg on it.


We had fun chilling together and people watching...


Other Flight Options:




No comments:

Post a Comment