Somewhere in the Middle, Bondurant Iowa- chai and Wild Culture Kombucha- Elderberry Lavender

I just happen to be in Iowa at a coffee shop on National Chai Day....but they had chai!!



This was a really nice chai.  I thought the flavors were on point for being a chai.  It was smooth and creamy with a hint of spice.  It hit the spot for sure!  The coffee shop was clean and the staff was super friendly.



While visiting the cafe we spend about 3 hours there playing games.  The owners were kind enough to let us hand out and play cards. What a great vacation and a super fun way to spend my first full day in Iowa,


Sun & Mon:
7 am - 12 pm

Tues through Sat:
7 am - 2 pm



I thought this local Iowa Kumbcha was wonderful.  The flavors of elderberry and lavender were great and blended really well together and I loved it was only 30 calories.


No comments:

Post a Comment